Pati’s Mexican Table
- One of the top-rated cooking shows on PBS, Pati’s Mexican Table is currently in its 8th season
- Pati’s Mexican Table airs to 94% of the US viewership with 31.2 million viewers and internationally in more than 20 countries
- In 2019, Pati’s Mexican Table won a James Beard Foundation Award for Outstanding Television Program in Studio or Fixed Location and Pati was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Culinary Host
- In 2018, Pati won a James Beard Foundation Award for Outstanding Personality/Host for Pati’s Mexican Table Season 6
- In 2017, Amazon added Pati’s Mexican Table to its Amazon Prime Video Internet video on demand service
- Pati is a two-time Imagen Award Winner for Pati’s Mexican Table – Best Reality TV Series 2018 and Best National Informational Program 2016
- Pati is a regular on NBC’s Today, CBS’s The Talk, NPR’s All Things Considered and The Splendid Table, and Univision’s Despierta America.
- Pati is resident chef of the Mexican Cultural Institute in Washington, DC, and author of two cookbooks, Pati’s Mexican Table: The Secrets of Real Mexican Home Cooking and Mexican Today: New and Rediscovered Recipes for the Contemporary Kitchen.
Sponsor opportunities include:
- Opening and closing spots on every episode of the upcoming season
- Product integration into the show, website, social media, etc.
- Personal appearances by Pati