Jeremy Steindecker – President
Jeremy Steindecker is the Founder and President of Net Results Marketing, a full-service sports, culinary and entertainment marketing company.
A 1988 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, Steindecker started the foundation for what would become Net Results Marketing while a junior in college after approaching the University’s athletic department about selling sponsorships for the Penn Relay’s, the world’s oldest and largest amateur track meet. After bringing in three major partnerships and managing the event’s VIP hospitality room in that first year, Net Results Marketing was incorporated the following year, and upon graduation, the Penn Relays became the company’s first official client. In 1989, Steindecker also became the youngest general manager in the history of World TeamTennis, the professional tennis league co-founded by Billie Jean King, when he took over the reins of the New Jersey Stars, overseeing all operations of the team from recruiting players to marketing, tickets sales to sponsorship.
Steindecker’s event management, marketing and sales experience is extensive in the sport and culinary worlds. His range spans from complete turnkey creation and production of major arena events to small corporate outings and VIP experiences as well as sponsorship sales for events, venues and other properties, and celebrity endorsements and appearances. Some of his major accomplishments include:
- As agent for Martina Navratilova, negotiated major endorsement deals with Under Armour, the Juiceman™ juicer, and a line of fitness products with Spri. He also acted as her literary agent and negotiated a deal that was twice as large as a major literary agent had estimated for her book, Shape Your Self.
- Sold a major three-year sponsorship deal for the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum in New York City to a financial services firm.
- Negotiated commentating deals for Martina Navratilova and Tracy Austin with the Tennis Channel
- Secured a multi-year title sponsorship with a global generic and specialty pharmaceutical company for World TeamTennis’ charity event Smash Hits. As manager of the event, oversaw fundraising that exceeded over $1 million in support of the Elton John AIDS Foundation, a record amount for the 20 year-old event. The sponsor subsequently became the Title Sponsor for the entire World TeamTennis professional league the following year.
- Ran the most successful event in the history of the Virginia Slims Legends tour with the Virginia Slims of Baltimore featuring Billie Jean King, Martina Navratilova, Chris Evert, and Tracy Austin, four former world #1’s.
- Designed and implemented a two-day tennis clinic for Lexus during their sponsorship of the US Open for over 600 guests featuring such Legends as Jimmy Connors, Billie Jean King, and Martina Navratilova.
- Opened a culinary division in 2016 after meeting Chef Michael Solomonov at a charity event and shortly thereafter becoming his agent. Steindecker has represented Chef Solomonov, a 5-time James Beard Foundation Award Winner including Outstanding Chef in 2017 and Outstanding Restaurant in 2019 (Zahav), for appearances, private dining events and business development opportunities, including a deal with a major credit card institution to bring Chef Solomonov’s dining experience and recipes to its exclusive cardholder lounge at the Philadelphia International Airport.
Steindecker lives in Washington, DC with his wife and two children.